LINE STANDER INSTRUCTIONS
- Line Standers are responsible for waiting in line until the client arrives.
- Run Us Raggedy will contact Line Stander 24 hours prior to task and provide them with the client’s name, phone number, line standing location, date and time of services
- Line Stander will notify client by text and verbally by phone informing them of their arrival time.
- Client will text Runner upon arrival.
- If the client does not arrive on time or does not respond to the text or verbal call Line Stander must contact Run Us Raggedy and we will dismiss the task and Line Stander will still get paid for services.
- Line Standers are not allowed to delivery items.
Note: It’s mandatory that Line Standers contact Run Us Raggedy 8 hours in advance if they’re not able to complete the task. If Line Stander does not show or contact Run Us Raggedy their partnership will be revoked.
• Line Standing Service must be scheduled 24 hours in advance
• At the top of the home screen enter your state
• Enter the Line Standing address, complete the required fields and pay for service
• RUR will notify client by text that service has been accepted
• RUR will provide the Runner with the clients telephone number
• Runner will notify client by text informing them of arrival their time
• Client will text Runner upon arrival
• If Line Standing service is canceled for any reason caused by the client, refunds will not be issued.
• RUR does not ship merchandise. Pay a per mileage fee if you wish to have RUR deliver your merchandise to a drop-off location.